Wednesday, December 13, 2017

About that radio interview...

So that was my first interview in a long time, and I was a bit nervous. I mis-quoted a statistic.

It's actually 30% of college males are leaving college in the first year (and not 70% like I mistakenly said). Granted, that's from just one state, but my own eyeballs (combined with far more than half of college students being female) tell me it holds for other states, and likely the country.

Apologies for the error.

No comments:

Post a Comment