Sunday, November 2, 2014

100,000 hits.

Just a quick post, celebrating 100,000 hits to this blog. Yay. If the population of the United States were 300,000,000, I'd still not be satisfied until I received at least 299,899,999 more hits (I need not count myself, after all).

That said, many of my posts are reprinted on the alternative news site rense.com, world.edu, and Advocates for a Better College, and quite a few other places have run posts of  mine.

I don't ask for donations, although certainly the gentle reader could by my book, "Why Johnny Can't Read, Write, or Do 'Rithmetic Even With A College Degree" where I cover in detail what has happened to higher education in the last 30 years or so. Most of what's in that book is in my blog, but the book is in an easier format (and I sell it cheaply).

In lieu of such support, consider spending a few dollars printing out a choice essay from my blog, and posting them on campuses...students should really have a chance to know what's being done to them.

I know, many people are determined to get that college degree, but don't understand what a game it is today. If you know someone that's failing college, and you can't simply just talk them out of going to college, consider purchasing my book, What To Do If You're Failing College: Everything You Can Do To Change That Grade, and To Keep From Failing Again. Very little of the material in that book is in my blog.

I'm currently working on another book, "The Community College Scam" (working title) where I focus what I've learned in my researches this last year or so. It will be mostly material from my blog, organized into a more coherent narrative regarding community college.

Take care, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment